2920, The Last Year of the First Era
by Carlovac Townway
Volume 1 of a historical series about Vivec and the Empire
In this first volume we meet a series of significant characters. Almalexia the prophet sets the wheels in motion. We learn of a plot by the Empress Tavia, and witness a gladiatorial contest between Prince Juliek and Savirien Chorak, son of the Akaviri Potentate. The indiscretions of the Duke of Mournhold also feature in the tale. The studious Dragonborn will find the description of the combat most informative, and no doubt come away with greater skill in the handling of One Handed Weapons.
Reading by Shaun Roland (@ShaunzyBombzy)
Shaun Roland is a musician, voice actor and one of the hosts of the Youtube channel The Bombshell Brothers. To learn more about his excellent work, feel free to connect with him on Twitter, or follow him on his Facebook page.
- Driftshade Refuge (Winterhold), on a table in the final room with the barred door
- Jorgen and Lami’s House (Morthal), in a bucket on top of the barrel to the left of the bed
- Lost Echo Cave (Falkreath Hold), on the altar
- Northwatch Keep (Haafingar), behind the bar
- Sabre Cat den between Broken Tower Redoubt and Crabber’s Shanty, on the body of a dead hunter
- Next to a bed roll at Dayspring Canyon, at the top of Fort DawnguardDG