Wulfmare’s Guide to Better Thieving
by Wulfmare Shadow-Cloak
A boastful thief discusses the tricks of the trade
Join our master thief Wulfmare as he guides you, the new thief, through the key skills you will need to survive your first brave days plying the nefarious arts. Pay close attention Dragonborn, and your skill as a Pickpocket is sure to improve.
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- Goldenglow Estate sewer – It is located behind an adept locked gate on the right as you are entering. It is next to a skeleton.
- At Fort Sungard, in Fort Sungard Oubliette, small tower behind the fort, drop down the hole in the basement, it’s on a rock next to a dead bandit.
- Jarl’s Longhouse (Falkreath) – in an expert locked display case in the Jarl‘s bedroom.
- Mara’s Eye Den – in a box with other books on top of the crates near the entrance
- Haafingar Sabre Cat Lair – on the body of a dead Argonian