Aedra and Daedra
Overview of the basic differences between Gods, Demons, Aedra, and Daedra
An attempt to dispel some of the confusion that surround the Aedra and Daedra in Tamriel.
Reading by Shaun Roland (@shaunzybombzy)
- Angeline’s Aromatics, Solitude, on a bookshelf behind the counter.
- Bards College, in Solitude.
- Bits and Pieces, Solitude, on the second floor.
- Blue Palace, also in Solitude
- Bryling’s House, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the middle floor.
- College of Winterhold, can be bought from Urag gro-Shub The Arcanaeum.
- Fellglow Keep Dungeons, on a table.
- Fort Hraggstad
- Haemar’s Cavern, on a shelf next to a Vampire’s desk.
- Hall of the Dead, in Falkreath – On an end table in between two beds.
- Hall of the Vigilant and Stendarr’s Beacon, carried by the Vigilant of Stendarr.
- High Hrothgar, in the living area
- Hob’s Fall Cave, on a bookshelf
- The Katariah
- Nightingale Hall, in the area with the beds, across the bridge.
- Solitude Blacksmith, Solitude, upstairs on a bookshelf.
- Temple of the Divines, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the upper floor.
- Temple of Kynareth, on a bookshelf in office area.
- Temple of Talos, in Windhelm, on the bookshelf in the back room.
- Thalmor Headquarters, on a bookshelf near the entrance.
- The Winking Skeever, Solitude, on a bookshelf in a room on the second floor.