Ancestors and the Dunmer
An outdated guide for foreign visitors to Morrowind
The significance of their ancestors to the Dunmeri can not be understated. This fine, if slightly outdated work, describes many of the interesting practices and views the Dunmer have around their dead.
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- Alftand, laying in snow just west of it.
- Angeline’s Aromatics, Solitude, on a bookshelf in one of the bedrooms.
- Bits and Pieces, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the upper floor.
- Blue Palace, Solitude, on a shelf in Sybille Stentor’s room.
- Broken Tower Redoubt, on a table in the very last room of the dungeon, where the Forsworn Briarheart is also located.
- College of Winterhold, sold by Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- Cracked Tusk Keep, on a bookshelf.
- Dwemer Museum in Markarth.
- Erikur’s House, Solitude, on a shelf on the middle floor.
- Haemar’s Cavern, on a bookshelf.
- Sadri’s Used Wares, Windhelm, on the counter.
- Sunderstone Gorge, on a shelf in the room to the left of the word wall.
- Temple of Kynareth, on a bookshelf.
- Viola Giordano’s House, Windhelm, on a bookshelf on the second floor.
- Vittoria Vici’s House, Solitude, on a bookshelf.
- Wayward Pass: Can be observed floating in the sky. It can be knocked down by using the Unrelenting Force shout.