Biography of Queen Barenziah
by Stern Gamboge, Imperial Scribe
A factual biography of Queen Barenziah, Volume 1
One should always be suspicious of books that assert their factual nature in the title. Especially those written by the victors. Enough to say that these volumes serve as an excellent chronology of the major events of Barenziah’s life. In this first volume, we learn of her capture by the Empire, the course of her youth, and her eventual escape.
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- The Arcanaeum, in the College of Winterhold.
- Bards College, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the upper floor.
- Belethor’s General Goods, in Whiterun.
- Bits and Pieces, Solitude, on a bookshelf behind the counter.
- Sometimes sold by Sayma in the shop.
- Blue Palace, Solitude, atop an end table in Odar‘s living quarters.
- Brunwulf Free-Winter’s House, in Windhelm.
- Bryling’s House, Solitude, on a table in the basement.
- Chillfurrow Farm
- Faldar’s Tooth – In the hallway after the dining area and the sleeping quarters, in the toilet room.
- Fort Neugrad Prison.
- The Frozen Hearth, in Winterhold.
- Guard Barracks in Whiterun.
- Haemar’s Cavern, on a shelf.
- House of Clan Battle-Born, Whiterun – In the main dining room.
- House Gray-Mane, Whiterun, on a bookshelf on the upper floor.
- Jorrvaskr, Whiterun, on a bookshelf directly across from Kodlak Whitemane‘s bedroom.
- Aboard The Katariah during or after the quest Hail Sithis!, on a shelf.
- Katla’s Farm, on an end table on the upper floor.
- Radiant Raiment, Solitude, in the basement.
- Reachcliff Cave, on a the first ledge of a shelf.
- Rimerock Burrow, on a bookshelf.
- Temple of the Divines, Solitude, on a table in the basement.
- Thalmor Headquarters, Solitude, on a table in the basement.
- Tolvald’s Cave
- Uthgerd’s House, Whiterun, on a bookshelf near the fireplace.
- Vittoria Vici’s House, Solitude, on a bookshelf.