Ancient Tales of the Dwemer, Part VI: Chimarvamidium
by Marobar Sul
Book 6 of a series of fictional stories about the Dwemer
In an ancient time when heavy armor was still rare and little understood, a tribe known as the Chimer is cleverly out maneuvered by its Dwemer foes. A careful reading of this tale will certainly leave the Dragonborn with a greater skill in Heavy Armor.
Note: There are two versions of this book in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. One is the Heavy Armor skill book, and the second is just a book. They have two distinct IDs but have the same content.
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- Goldenrock Mine, on a barrel.
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum. (Does not count for the quest “Fetch Me That Book!“)
- Trolled Stormcloaks Darkwater Overhang (unmarked location)
- Reachwind Eyrie on a table at the top of the stairwell.
- Calcelmo’s Tower in Markarth, on a desk.
- Halted Stream Camp in the chest at the end.
- Nightingale Hall in the shelf next to the bed.
- Stony Creek Cave, though it is unreachable from the main entrance.
- Septimus Signus’ Outpost
- May spawn in adopted child’s chest
- Darkwater Pass
- Fort Fellhammer Garrison, at Fort Fellhammer, in chest after killing bandit chief.