Dragon Language: Myth no More
by Hela Thrice-Versed
A lengthy thesis on the ancient language of the dragons
You scurry ’round Skyrim, Dragonborn, killing the mighty wyrms and reading ancient walls covered in an even more ancient script. Do you know the history of these words? Do you know from whence they descend? Do you know why they sing to you, and cause your very soul to expand?
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- The Arcanaeum, coming from the Hall of the Elements, the right bookcase of the three facing the Dragonborn.
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- On the floor of one of the towers at Autumnwatch Tower near a bed roll.
- On one of two pedestals in the Great Hall of Benkongerike.DB
- On one of the shelves in Harkon‘s chambers at Castle Volkihar.DG
- One of the bookshelves in Sky Haven Temple