Dunmer of Skyrim
by Athal Sarys
A proclamation of Dunmer supremacy in eastern Skyrim
In an effort to dispute the ‘lies’ of Hrothmund Wolf-Heart in his work Nords of Skyrim, Athal tells us a tale of Dunmer life in Skyrim in general, and the great city of Windhelm in particular. In the end he makes ominous predictions regarding the ultimate fate of the Nords.
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- Alchemist’s Shack
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- Bards College, Solitude, on a bookshelf in the library.
- Belyn Hlaalu’s House, Windhelm, on a crate.
- Birna’s Oddments, Winterhold, behind the counter.
- Bloodlet Throne, on a shelf.
- Castle Dour
- Another is in Castle Dour Dungeon, on a shelf.
- Castle Volkihar, on a shelf.DG
- Dragonsreach, Whiterun, on a bookshelf in the Jarl’s Quarters.
- Fellglow Keep
- Near a wagon in The Reach, south of Dragon Bridge