Fall from Glory
by Nithilis Lidari
Theories on the weakening of the Skyrim Thieves Guild
Nithilis is bold, and dedicated to his task of uncovering the truth behind the decline of the Thieves Guild in Skyrim. Judging by the lack of a sequel to this work, it may be assumed that the Thieves Guild did not want known the reasons for their reduction in power and influence. A curious Dragonborn may consider making the journey to Riften, and seeking to contact the Thieves Guild in order to solve the mystery themselves.
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- The Bannered Mare in Whiterun, underneath the counter.
- Bards College, Solitude, on one of the coffee tables in the library area. Another copy is upstairs, on a bookshelf.
- Belethor’s General Goods, in Whiterun, behind counter on bookshelf.
- Blue Palace, Solitude
- College of Winterhold
- Cragwallow Slope, found on a desk
- House of Clan Battle-Born, Whiterun – Locked room in western bedroom.
- Jorrvaskr, Whiterun – in one of the bedrooms inside of the Living Quarters.
- Moorside Inn in Morthal
- Nightgate Inn, on a cupboard in one of the rooms.
- Ogmund’s House, Markarth
- Ragged Flagon, Cistern, in Riften, on a bedside cabinet.
- Riften Jail
- Sleeping Giant Inn, Riverwood, found in Delphine’s bedroom.
- Vilemyr Inn, Ivarstead, in one of the rooms.