Frontier, Conquest, and Accommodation: A Social History of Cyrodiil
by University of Gwylim Press, 3E 344
Details the presence of humans in Tamriel prior to the original Nordic conquests thought to bring humans to Tamriel
Challenging the commonly held view that the Nords were the first humans on Tamriel, this tome tells the story of the Nedic peoples that were indigenous to Tamriel before the Nords began to conquer and settle the continent.
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- Bards College, Solitude, on a bookshelf in one of the bedrooms on the middle level.
- Blacksmith Quarters, in Windhelm, on a bookshelf.
- Broken Oar Grotto, in Captain Hargar‘s quarters.
- Deepwood Redoubt, atop a dresser in the tent where Logrolf the Willful is found during the quest The House of Horrors.
- Dragonsreach, Whiterun – On a bookshelf in the main hall.
- Dwemer Museum in Markarth
- Fort Neugrad Prison, on a bookshelf.
- The Frozen Hearth in Winterhold.
- Hall of the Dead, Whiterun, in Andurs‘ room.
- Hob’s Fall Cave; on a bookshelf
- Jorrvaskr, Whiterun – In the Living Quarters, directly across from Kodlak Whitemane’s bedroom.
- Aboard The Katariah during or after the quest Hail Sithis!, on a shelf.
- Lund’s Hut, on a bookshelf.
- Uthgerd’s House, Whiterun, on a bookshelf near the fireplace.
- Vittoria Vici’s House, Solitude, on a bookshelf.