Killing – Before You’re Killed
by Eduardo Corvus
Tips on effective combat methods
Dragonborn! How are you going to save the world if you constantly find yourself on the wrong end of a bandit blade? And don’t give me any of that, “Don’t worry Eduardo, I’m immortal, and also I can stop time to eat cheese wheels and heal.” business. You grab a sword and come over here and I’ll show you how it’s done!
Reading by Steve O’Brien (@)
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- In one of The Arcanaeum bookshelves, College of Winterhold.
- Bards College, in Solitude, on the middle floor.
- Dragonsreach, Whiterun, in Farengar Secret-Fire’s library.
- Faendal’s House, Riverwood, on a bookshelf.
- Falkreath Barracks – On a table when entering the barracks.
- Heljarchen Hall, on a cupboard in the Armory.HF
- Hollyfrost Farm
- House of Clan Battle-Born, Whiterun – eastern bedroom
- Jorrvaskr, Whiterun, in the room attached to main hall.
- Aboard The Katariah, in an end table.
- Lakeview Manor, on a cupboard in the Armory.HF
- Mara’s Eye Den – in a box with other books on top of the crates near the entrance.
- Mistveil Keep Barracks, Riften, on an end table on the top floor, next to a bed.
- The Scorched Hammer, Riften, on an end table in the small bedroom.
- Skaggi’s House, at Left Hand Mine, by the wall above Skaggi’sbed.
- Snow-Shod Manor, Riften – On a bookshelf on ground floor.
- Thalmor Headquarters, Solitude, on a table on the upper floor.
- Warmaiden’s, Whiterun, in the bedroom.