Stormcloak’s recruitment essay calling for rebellion against the Empire
You were born into tumultuous times Dovahkiin. The ancient province of Skyrim finds itself torn asunder by civil war, born of banning the worship of Talos. Imperial Loyalists and Stormcloaks like this book’s author vie for the hearts and minds of all Nords, and indeed citizens from across the Empire. You will be swept up in this conflict should you spend any time at all in this province. Which side will you choose?
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- Alchemist’s Shack
- Amren’s House in Whiterun.
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- Bards College, Solitude, on a bookshelf in the library.
- Blue Palace, Solitude, on a table in one of the bedrooms.
- Bryling’s House, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the middle floor.
- Dead Man’s Drink, Falkreath, on an end table in a bedroom.
- Dragonsreach Jarl’s Quarters, Whiterun, on a bookshelf in one of the bedrooms.
- Elgrim’s Elixirs, Riften, behind the counter.
- Hollyfrost Farm
- Jorrvaskr, Whiterun, on a bookshelf in Vilkas’ bedroom.
- Klimmek’s House, Ivarstead, atop an end table.
- Nightgate Inn, in a stack of books.
- Riftweald Manor in Riften, next to the entrance.
- Vittoria Vici’s House, Solitude, on a bookshelf.