Nords of Skyrim
by Hrothmund Wolf-Heart
An essay professing the finer qualities of Nords
Within these pages, Hrothmund seeks to dispel the many myths that have crept up around his people. He extols the virtues of the Nords, and encourages us all to experience the great beauty of their home province of Skyrim for ourselves.
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- Bards College, Solitude, on a bookshelf in the library.
- Castle Volkihar, on a shelf.DG
- Dragonsreach, Whiterun, on a table in Farengar Secret-Fire‘s library.
- Faldar’s Tooth, on top of the watchtower on a shelf.
- Fort Amol, on book shelf.
- Aboard The Katariah during or after the quest “Hail Sithis!,” on a shelf.
- Riften Jail, in the cell with Sibbi Black-Briar.
- Riftweald Manor, Riften, in the basement.
- Rorik’s Manor, Rorikstead, inside of an end table