Proper Lock Design and Construction
In the arms race between thief and locksmith, the wise rogue takes the time to learn the methods locksmiths are employing to defeat them.
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- Twilight Sepulcher – a short distance after completing the trial that requires the Dragonborn to extinguish the torches on either side of the Nocturnal statue, take a left which leads to a large room with a stairs down to some loot including potions. The book is on the desk among them. (Requires: Darkness Returns quest to access).
- Howling Wolf’s Folly (unmarked location) – On the corpse of a Stormcloak Soldier.
- Faldar’s Tooth – at the top of the tower on a table.
- Next to a fallen birch tree down the path from the Troll Den Rkund, an unmarked location.
- Cidhna Mine – On a bookcase in the room with the Prisoner Belongings, and Evidence chests.