The City of Stone: A Sellsword’s Guide to Markarth
by Amanda Alleia
A mercenary’s guide to Markarth
If you find yourself in Markarth, mercenary or not, you’d be wise to heed old Alleia’s advice.
Reading by Robyn (@JewelledRabbit)
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- Bards College, Solitude, on the middle level. Another copy is available upstairs, in a box near the staircase.
- Black-Briar Meadery, Riften, on a shelf with several other books.
- Castle Dour, Solitude, on a table.
- A second copy can be found in the Castle Dour Dungeon, on a bookshelf in the room nearest the entrance.
- Dawnstar Jail.
- Dragonsreach, Whiterun, in a room in the Jarl’s Quarters.
- Haemar’s Shame, on a shelf.
- Hlaalu Farm, on a bookshelf.
- Merryfair Farm; next to the bed.
- Nightgate Inn, in one of the rooms.
- The Pawned Prawn, Riften, on a shelf with some other books.
- The Winking Skeever, Solitude, on the second floor.