The Talos Mistake
by Leonora Venatus
Imperial Liaison to the Aldmeri Dominion
Propaganda encouraging acceptance of the ban on the worship of Talos
When Tiber Septim passed to Aetherius, there came to be a Ninth Divine – Talos, also called Ysmir, the “Dragon of the North.” The man who was so loved in life became worshiped in death. This inspired humans in a new, and to the Aldmeri, dangerous way. If one human could ascend to godhood, could not they all? They moved quickly to outlaw the worship of Talos and this is but one piece of propaganda to justify that.
Reading by Steve O’Brien (@)
- Angeline’s Aromatics, Solitude, atop a bookshelf in a room on the first floor.
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- Blue Palace in Solitude.
- Bryling’s House, Solitude, atop a bookshelf.
- On a shelf in Castle Volkihar.DG
- Dragonsreach – Farengar Secret-Fire’s Chambers.
- Fellglow Keep Dungeons.
- Fort Amol on a book shelf.
- Fort Greenwall – Inside the Fort, on a small pedestal.
- Nightcaller Temple, in the very first chamber on a shelf in the pedestal sitting in front of the pews.
- Niranye’s House, in Windhelm, on a shelf.
- Thalmor Embassy – Elenwen’s Office.
- Valthume, inside an adept-locked door.
- Drelas’ Cottage, inside the end table on the second floor.