Yngol and the Sea-Ghosts
A tale of Ysgramor’s first adventure in Tamriel
Yngol was the eldest son of the legendary Ysgramor, and was said to have been part of Ysgramor’s army, which conquered Tamriel as he tried to flee from the civil war on Atmora. Alas, poor Yngol was lost in a storm during the crossing, and perished at the hands of the Sea Ghosts before Ysgrammor could find him. What follows is the tale of a father’s rage, and the price he exacted.
Reading by Steve (@thedicenerd)
- Angeline’s Aromatics, Solitude, on a bookshelf in a room on the first floor.
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- Bards College, Solitude, on a bookshelf in the library.
- Battle-Born Farm
- Bits and Pieces, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the second floor.
- Bloodlet Throne, on a bookshelf at the second floor.
- Blue Palace, Solitude, on a bookshelf in Elisif the Fair’s room.
- Bryling’s House, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the middle floor.
- Castle VolkiharDG, on a shelf.
- Chillfurrow Farm
- College of Winterhold; one on a table in the Arcanaeum, and another on a shelf in the Arch-Mage’s Quarters.
- Dragonsreach in Whiterun.
- Another is in the Jarl’s Quarters.
- Drelas’ Cottage
- Erikur’s House, Solitude, on a shelf on the middle floor.
- Fort Neugrad (x2)
- Fort Snowhawk
- Heimskr’s House, Whiterun, on a high shelf.
- High Hrothgar, on a bookshelf west of the main entrance, before the stairs up to the sleeping area.
- Jorrvaskr, Whiterun, on a shelf in the Living Quarters.
- The Katariah, in the Emperor’s Quarters.
- Northwatch Keep
- Pelagia Farm
- Sadri’s Used Wares, Windhelm, on the counter.
- Solitude Blacksmith, Solitude, upstairs on a bookshelf.
- Temple of the Divines, Solitude, on a ledge halfway up the northwestern staircase.
- Thalmor Embassy (x3)
- Thalmor Headquarters, Solitude, on a bookshelf near the entrance.
- Uthgerd’s House, Whiterun, on a bookshelf near the fireplace.
- Yngol Barrow, on a table outside the entrance.